Camp Staff Placement Program
Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff is a time-consuming business. Let us help you out. You've got enough on your plate already. With our extensive network of international representatives, it's easy for us to recruit and interview exceptional candidates for your camp jobs. You make all of the final hiring decisions, but we do the legwork for you. Then, we provide assistance and support right through the end of the season. Our services include:
- Recruiting in more than 15 different countries
- Interviewing all applicants
- Obtaining references, police background checks, and medical histories
- Making job offers
- Providing orientations for participants in their home countries and in the U.S.
- J-1 Visa sponsorship and processing
- Assisting with travel arrangements to your camp
- Providing accident & sickness insurance
- Ongoing, 24-hour support throughout the season
How the Placement Process Works
With our years of experience placing international summer camp staff, we're able to keep the process simple for you. Here's a step-by-step overview of our placement process:
- Registration: Sign up with us for free. On our brief registration form, you'll provide general information about your camp, as well as your staffing needs for the upcoming summer. When you complete your registration, you'll receive a personal account where you can login to review applications, make hiring decisions, and more.
- Consultation: An InterExchange expert will contact you to learn more about your camp. We want to get a sense of your camp's unique personality.
- Matching: Based on the information you provide, we'll look for participants that match your needs, taking into account their dates of availability, skills, personality, English ability, and maturity. Once we make a match, we'll send you the participant's full application.
- Review: You'll be able to review each participant's application exclusively for five days.
- Decision: Contact InterExchange with your decision. If you want to hire a participant, we'll provide him or her with an InterExchange Camp USA placement offer and commitment letter.
- Confirmation: To accept the position, the participant returns a signed commitment letter to both our office and your camp.
Once a participant accepts a camp job, we'll assist with J-1 Visa sponsorship, travel arrangements, orientation, insurance, and other logistics. We keep the process hassle-free for you!
Who We Recruit for Summer Camp Jobs
With the help of our network of international cooperators, we recruit participants from more than 15 countries. Each candidate goes through a thorough application and screening process, and we only accept the very best applicants into our program. All InterExchange participants are:
- Between the ages of 19 and 28 during the summer of their participation
- International students, teachers, youth workers, or individuals with specialized skills
- University students, if applying for support staff positions
- Proficient in English, and able to attend a home-country orientation and interview
- Highly motivated and committed to the program for 8 to 15 weeks
Register for free to start the placement process.
Filling All Types of Jobs for All Kinds of Camps
Looking for general counselors, specialty counselors, food service staff, maintenance workers, and other support staff? Look no further! We have experience working with every kind of camp you can imagine, including:
- Private Camps
- Religious Camps
- Special Needs Camps
- Family Camps
- All-Girls/All-Boys Camps
- Camps for Underprivileged Children
- Day Camps
Register with us for free and let us help you find the best people to fill your summer camp jobs.
Already registered? Log in to your account
How much does it cost?