1. Registration: Register with us for free. On our brief registration form, you'll provide general information about your camp, as well as your staffing needs for the upcoming summer. When you complete your registration, you'll receive a personal account where you can login to review applications, make hiring decisions, and more.
2. Consultation: An InterExchange expert will contact you to learn more about your camp. We want to get a sense of your camp's unique personality.
3. Matching: Based on the information you provide, we'll look for pre-screened participants who match your needs. When matching participants, we take a variety of things into account, including:
- Skills and experience
- English ability
- Dates of availability
Once we make a match, we'll send you the participant's full application.
4. Review: You'll be able to review each participant's application exclusively for five days. We will also provide you with the participant's contact info so that you can talk to them personally.
5. Decision: Contact InterExchange with your decision. If you want to hire an applicant, we'll provide him or her with an InterExchange Camp USA placement offer and commitment letter.
6. Confirmation: To accept the position, the applicant returns a signed commitment letter to both our office and your camp.
Once a participant accepts a camp job, we'll assist with J-1 Visa sponsorship, travel arrangements, orientation, insurance, and other logistics. We keep the process hassle-free for you!