Finding Camp Jobs
If you're interested in working at an American summer camp, but you don't have a job yet, InterExchange can help. We work with international cooperators all over the world who recruit applicants just like you; we then connect you with one of hundreds of camps all over the USA. There are a variety of different camp jobs available.
- An orientation and interview in your home country
- A camp placement offer* including stipend, room and board for the duration of the placement
- Documents to obtain a J-1 Visa (DS-2019 form)
- Accident and sickness insurance for 3.5 months
- Roundtrip airfare supplement
- Orientation in New York City, including housing for one night
- Assistance with transportation from the hostel to camp
- Camp USA Participant Handbook, Inside the USA Guide, Camp USA T-shirt and Certificate of Completion
- Independent travel time after camp
- 24-hour program support throughout the summer
* We can't guarantee that we'll find a placement for every applicant, but we'll do our best to find a match for everyone. Apply for more information.
Already have a job? Learn about the Direct Placement Program.