Interested in becoming an au pair? We’re glad to hear it! It will be a rewarding experience that you’ll never forget. As an InterExchange Working Abroad au pair, you’ll have the full support of our experienced team, as well as our trusted international cooperators.
Here’s how the application & matching process works:
- Complete and submit your online application for your desired program
- We will send your information to our international cooperator in the country where you wish to go
- The international cooperator will match you with potential host families.
- The host family may interview you via phone, Skype or web conferencing.
- If it’s a good match and you accept the position, our international cooperator will help you with visa issues, travel arrangements and other logistics.
Specific procedures vary from country to country, and our in-country cooperating agency will be your first point of contact. But if you ever have any questions or issues, just call 1-800-597-3675 or email us.