As a Conversation Coach, you’ll provide 15 hours of English language tutoring per week for children (and in rare cases adults) in exchange for room and board with a host family. Responsibilities include preparing lessons, teaching through activities, and helping with English conversational skills.
As a Conversation Coach in France, you’ll receive:
- Placement with a carefully screened host family
- A private room and full board
- Pre-departure and in-country assistance from InterExchange and our international cooperator in France
- Access to discounted international accident and sickness insurance
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- ISE card - International Student & Youth Exchange Identification Card
Have questions? Read our Teach English - Conversation Coach FAQs for more info.