Broaden your career and thrive with us
For more than 50 years, we’ve been creating a more respectful and empathetic world through life-changing cultural exchange experiences. Come help us in our mission to make a difference worldwide.
We create exchange opportunities both for international students and young professionals to experience the United States, and for young Americans to travel the world beyond our shores.
What it’s like working at InterExchange
Health & Wellness
- Affordable, quality medical and dental insurance with different plan options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional supplemental insurance plans for disability, hospital, accident, and life
- Wellness Events
Vacation & Time Off
- Generous Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Healthcare Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
Financial & Retirement
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Company safe-harbor contribution to 401k retirement savings plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Lunch & Learn Series
Office Life & Perks
- 35-hour workweek
- Flex-time & Hybrid Options
- Staff-led committees and clubs including DEI, Sustainability, and Wellness
Our NYC office
Our Downtown Manhattan office boasts modern amenities and East River views in a central location that’s an easy commute from many neighborhoods. Trains, buses, and ferries are all right outside our doors, as well as great restaurants, local parks, and historic sites.
Next door to our office suite, you’ll find the building’s amenity lounge, 100 Fold, offering a casual, relaxing environment for enjoying a meal or simply stepping away from your desk. It features a self-serve coffee bar, wellness room, private mothers’ room for new parents, and regular social events hosted by the building’s management.