Eligibility and Selection
Participants must be:
- 18 years old at program start date
- Legal to work in the U.S.
- Graduate of an accredited U.S. high school
- Enrolled full-time in a classroom-based U.S. college, university, or other higher-education institution, either currently or starting in fall 2019
- Committed to participating in the cultural and professional development aspects of the program
All qualified applicants will be contacted by an InterExchange staff member to begin the interview and placement process.
Duration of Participation
Participants must commit to between 8-12 weeks during summer vacation. Program start dates are flexible and can begin as early as May 15.
April 15, 2019