By choosing InterExchange Camp USA! As the premier nonprofit J-1 sponsor of the camp counselor program, we offer low fees for our camps, while helping participants maximize their earnings. Our fees are lower and simpler than other top programs—camps pay the same amount regardless of a participant's home country or skill set. Whether you hire from Mexico or New Zealand, our low fees remain the same!
InterExchange Camp USA is here to connect you to motivated, pre-screened international camp counselors and staff who'll help create an exciting cultural exchange experience at your camp.
With Our Camp USA Program, You Can Expect:
- Quality counselors and support staff. Thoroughly screened international applicants to ensure success at your camp.
- Affordable fees. As a nonprofit organization, we charge less than most programs while providing exceptional quality services.
- Program options. Whether you're looking for candidates or you already know people you'd like to hire, we have options that fit your needs.
- Personal attention. A dedicated member of our experienced team is available to support you throughout the season.
- J-1 Visa sponsorship and processing. We handle all necessary paperwork.
Register now and get ready for next year!
Originally from Columbus, Ohio, Ani is a fan of exploring new places through photography and the local cuisine. After earning her BFA in photography from NYU and gaining communications experience at International Planned Parenthood Federation, she joined InterExchange in 2012, and worked as the Marketing Producer until 2016.