InterExchange Work & Travel USA has been creating exciting cultural exchange experiences between seasonal U.S. businesses and the international students they host for over 40 years. With our advanced online matching system, it’s easier than ever for host employers to find and hire the best international staff for their business!
We’re constantly improving our online matching system to make the hiring process simple and efficient. As a host employer, you can search for and hire the international staff you wish to host on your own—and our staff are available to provide expertise and guidance at every step of the way.
Why Is Our Online Matching System the Best Way to Hire?
- Transparency and choice. Whether you’d like to host two international staff or 102, you always get to choose who you hire.
- Our online system is fast, secure, convenient, and free!
- Why send your personal information via email? Through your online account with us, you can securely upload documents, update your business profile, and even digitally sign job offers, all online.
- Access our database of candidates 24/7, even from the comfort of your couch!
- User-friendly across devices. Log in from multiple devices and pick up where you left off. Our system is mobile- and tablet-friendly!
- Stay organized while hiring. Log in at any time to review staff you’ve already hired. Manage hires at a corporate level while giving individual managers the ability to interview and screen candidates.
- Advanced technology that allows you to:
- Access student profiles to evaluate English levels, education and work experience.
- Create job offers and upload required documents
- Browse and sort applications to find the right candidates
- Hire and track job offers with just a few clicks
InterExchange is leading the industry in streamlining the hiring process and providing innovative solutions to international hiring and student arrival logistics. We’re taking the paperwork out of the way so you can focus on finding the best candidates. We are excited to continue being a reliable, expert partner to thousands of host employers who wish to add an exciting cultural exchange element to their businesses by hosting international seasonal staff!
Originally from Columbus, Ohio, Ani is a fan of exploring new places through photography and the local cuisine. After earning her BFA in photography from NYU and gaining communications experience at International Planned Parenthood Federation, she joined InterExchange in 2012, and worked as the Marketing Producer until 2016.