Hosting an au pair is a cost-effective way for your family to secure full-time live-in childcare. The cost for the program is about $375 a week and is the same regardless of how many children are in the family, making it a cost-effective option for families with multiple children. As a non-profit organization, we strive to keep our program fees low and straightforward.
|Program Fee Down Payment||$2,500||Upon matching with the au pair you select|
|Program Fee Balance||$6,190||When your au pair arrives, or according to our payment plan|
|Au Pair Stipend||At least $195.75 per week||Each week, on a day that you and your au pair agree upon|
We offer a 6-month payment plan for the Program Fee Balance for a one-time fee of $290
No Application Fee
There’s no fee to apply and interview with au pairs. Let our expert Program Specialists help you match with one of our carefully screened au pairs. Program fees are due when you find the perfect match.
We offer a 6-month payment plan for the Program Fee Balance for a one-time fee of $290, allowing you the convenience of paying over a 6-month period. Contact us for more details about this convenient option.
Our program fees include the following program services:
- Au pair screening and background check
- J-1 visa sponsorship
- International travel
- Accident and sickness insurance
- A Local Coordinator and Regional Supervisor to support you
- In-home interview and arrival orientation
- Monthly check-ins and events for your au pairs
- 24 Hour support
Other Costs to Consider
- A $35 SEVIS Visa Processing fee due upon matching with an out-of-country au pair
- A $500 educational stipend for your au pair to fulfill program requirements
- Domestic travel from our Orientation and Training Program in New York to your home
- Auto insurance for au pair if she or he uses your family car
- The cost of facilitating travel to classes and monthly cluster meetings
- Room and board