Filling camp jobs isn’t always easy. You need to take a lot of things into account — skills, personality, experience, maturity and attitude, among others. Each camp is different, and you need to find the people who fit in with your camp’s unique personality and style.
Our online matching process helps you find the very best counselors and support staff for your camp. When you complete your registration, you’ll be able to log in to our advanced online system and search for participants that match your needs based on availability, skills, English ability, age, and other criteria. We can also recommend applicants, if you choose.
Register with us for free. You’ll provide basic information about your camp and staffing needs for the upcoming summer. You’ll then receive an email from us with your personal account info which allows you to log in to review applications.
Log in to your account to review applications. Use our advanced online system to search for the best candidates for your camp. Search by skills, country, experience, English ability, dates of availability, and other criteria. Review candidates’ videos and essays to get a sense of their personalities.
You’ll be able to review each participant’s application exclusively for seven days.
Once you know who you want to hire, you can make job offers directly to those candidates within our online system.
To accept the position, the applicant submits a signed commitment letter.
We can assist with the matching and hiring process as little or as much as you like. Just let us know!
Once a participant accepts a camp job, we’ll assist with J-1 Visa sponsorship, travel arrangements, orientation, insurance, and other logistics. We keep the process hassle-free for you!
You understand how important it is to find just the right people to work at your camp. When filling summer camp jobs, you need to consider the personalities and skills of your counselors along with the unique needs of your campers. Here are a few things to consider in order to hire the best possible team:
- Diversity: A diverse camp team means more perspectives and languages, and an exciting cultural exchange experience for your campers. Camp USA recruits candidates from 19 different countries.
- English ability: Camp USA evaluates candidates’ English ability and enables you to watch application videos and arrange interviews.
- Unique skills: Our online system allows you to search for specific skills, and with such a diverse group of candidates, you can find counselors who can do almost anything!
- Experience: Do you need dining hall staff with kitchen experience? Counselors with teaching certification or child care experience? Search by experience level to find the right candidates.
- Early recruiting: The earlier you start hiring, the better chance you have at finding the best candidates for your camp! Candidates are available for job offers as early as November prior to the summer, and we encourage camps to hire as early as possible.