InterExchange can provide visa sponsorship for one or more participants, from anywhere in the world starting any day of the year, as long as they meet the eligibility requirements mandated by the U.S. Department of State. Follow the steps below to begin.
Step 1: Check Eligibility
Review our Host Employer Requirements to make sure our program is right for you.
Step 2: Apply
- Sign up and invite your intern to the online application. If you already have an account with us, you can login here.
- Complete the Company Basics section and upload documents to create your company account.
- Go to Training Plans and click on intern's name to complete the Participant Information and Participant Compensation sections.
- Add and create the training plan phases with help from our training plan guide.
- Have phase supervisors sign phases and an authorized employee sign the host employer agreement form.
- Your application has been sent to the intern so they can sign the training plan and submit the entire application.
Your intern must complete their own application and pay the program fee before submitting. If you would like to cover the cost of sponsorship, you may pay the appropriate program fee as listed on our Costs and Fees page by clicking on the green button that says Make a Payment.
Once your intern's application is submitted, we'll let you know within one business day if we need anything else from you! When the full application is complete, it will be processed within 10 days.There may be added time if your organization requires a site visit per the U.S. Department of State regulations (organization has fewer than 25 employees on site, earns less than $3 million/year revenue AND we have never worked with you before).
Step 3: Train
Welcome your new intern to your company and get started training! We'll be here to answer any questions you have before your intern arrives to join your team and 24/7 throughout the entire program.