All positions must
- Be seasonal and entry level, requiring minimal training.
- Provide regular, substantive interaction with Americans.
- Provide opportunities to interact with U.S. citizens, practice the English language, experience U.S. culture while sharing their own cultures with Americans they meet
- Provide pay and benefits commensurate with those offered to their similarly situated U.S. counterparts.
- Not displace domestic U.S. workers at worksites where they will place program participants; and that host employers have not experienced layoffs in the past 120 days and do not have workers on lockout or on strike.
Some jobs are not allowed through our program. Please review our list of prohibited jobs before applying.