Make next Winter Your Summer to Remember in the USA!
InterExchange’s Camp USA program offers adventurous young adults like YOU the chance to spend up to 4 months living and working at an American Summer Camp! You’ll experience American culture, make friends from around the world, and learn new skills!
What are you waiting for? Start your application NOW!
5 Reasons Why InterExchange is your best choice for getting to Summer Camp in America:
- We’re a U.S. Department of State designated Program Sponsor - It will save you time and money. No middle man, no hidden costs!
- We have reps available to provide assistance 24/7 in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand!
- Easy, quick application process - we have the simplest, easiest to use online application. Apply today and we can have your application in the hands of a camp director within a week!
- Reputation and Experience - InterExchange has provided rewarding exchange experiences for more than 50 years. Check out our reviews on GoAbroad.com!
Interested in working at a resort business in the USA? Check out Work & Travel USA.
Our non-profit program is between $345-$500 NZD! Other for profit agencies charge between $600 NZD and $1,000 NZD.
Our program fees cover:
- The application and interview process
- Accident and Sickness insurance
- Pre-departure orientation
- 24/7 access to emergency assistance
- Placement at a top U.S. summer camp
Create an application for free! Provide InterExchange with basic information about the skills you’ll bring to camp this summer. Upload the required documents and submit your application!
You are not charged until your application is accepted. Once accepted, Camp Directors will contact you to set up interviews. If it's a good match, they'll offer you a job! Hundreds of camps search through our application pool everyday looking for someone just like you!
After you receive a job offer, we’ll keep the process simple. InterExchange will help you with J-1 Visa sponsorship, travel arrangements, orientation, insurance, and other logistics. Before you know it, you’ll be at camp!
Camps are looking for applicants who love working with kids, enjoy spending time outdoors and are enthusiastic about sharing their skills and culture with a positive can-do attitude! Are you up for the adventure?
Candidates should be:
- Available between June 1st and August 25th
- Either a student, teacher, youth worker, or capable of leading a specialized skill at camp
- Keen to work with children
There is NO cost to apply!
Apply by January 1st and the total cost is only $345 NZD. You are not charged until your application is accepted. The payment provides you with:
- Visa sponsorship
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Pre-departure orientation
- Job placement at one of the top Summer Camps in the United States!
As a Camp Counselor you’ll typically make between $1,500 USD and $1,750 USD for the summer depending on your qualifications. You’ll also receive FREE meals and lodging while working at camp.
Want to participate in the InterExchange Camp USA program for free? Contact us and we’ll let you know how you can make it happen!