For U.S. Citizens
Fund your service project experience and make a difference around the world!
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- 18-28 years old at project start date
- Participating on-site in an internship or volunteer abroad project for at least 6 months
- Demonstrate interest in project topic and outline specific project goals and impact measurables
- Possess specific skill(s) to contribute to community abroad
- Excited to learn about another culture and share one’s own
- Fellows have to answer Pre- and Post-Project Reflection questions and provide short videos and/or blog posts as well as photos detailing their experience abroad
- Benefits local community
- Sustainable (project can continue after fellow leaves and/or effects are long-term)
- Involves collaboration and interaction with local residents and community leaders
- The Fellowship does not support religious projects, independent research projects, or academic study abroad programs. Projects must not be part of a degree requirement or for class credit.