Applications must be submitted online and received by March 15, July 15, or October 15.
Christianson Grant awards are merit-based and awarded three times per year. The Christianson Grants Selection Committee reviews all applications and selects grant recipients. Grant recipients will be notified approximately six to eight weeks after each grant deadline.
Funds are disbursed to award recipients in two installments. The first installment is disbursed once the recipient’s arrival at the project site has been confirmed by a supervisor. The second installment is disbursed upon receipt of a completion report, due within 30 days of the project end-date.
- Project/program details
- Detailed budget (including proof of ALL fees)
- Personal essay: a short essay (one to two pages) that answers the questions provided on the grant application
- Supplemental essay: a brief essay (two to three paragraphs) that answers a question provided on the grant application
- Two signed letters of recommendation from academic instructors and/or employers (submitted to [email protected] by recommender)
- Resume (no longer than one page)
- Photocopy of valid U.S. passport or permanent resident card
- $50 non-refundable application fee (please make a note that payment is for the Christianson Grant in the "comments" section)