- Are there any parental controls on your host family’s computer that you should know about?
- Is there any online activity that is forbidden in the house? Are you allowed to download programs or data from the internet?
- Are you allowed to use the computer if the children are sleeping or playing?
- Are there any access keys or Wi-Fi passwords you should know?
- Are you allowed to post pictures of the children on social media sites? If so, please make sure to get written permission from your host parents confirming this.
- What are the dos and don’ts of using social media sites if posting pictures of your host family?
Next: Cleaning »