Career Training Participant Handbook
Congratulations! You have been approved for J-1 Visa sponsorship by InterExchange Career Training USA. InterExchange brings more than 40 years of experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm to the world of international educational and cultural exchange, and we are proud to be your program sponsor.
You were chosen to participate in our program because you are a highly motivated individual with a strong interest in intercultural learning. We trust that these qualities will enhance your program, impress your host company, and allow you to learn a great deal about American business practices.
We hope that this handbook and our Inside the USA guide will be useful resources to help you adjust to life in the U.S. Our programs are designed to promote cultural exchange and the more you contribute to your program, the more you will receive from it. You are coming to the USA to gain experience in your field with an American perspective. We urge you to be outgoing, open-minded, and flexible both in and out of the office, which will lead you to a broader understanding of the American way of life.
And if you encounter any difficulties during your program, we’re here for you.
- Alumni Highlights
- Alumni Referral Program
- Career Training USA Alumni Newsletters
- LinkedIn Group and Facebook Page for Career Training USA Alumni
- Leveraging Your International Internship in Your Future Job Search
- References and Recommendation Letters
- Guide to Using LinkedIn for Your Job Search
- Leveraging Social Media in the Job Search
- Going Home: Reverse Culture Shock and Reentry