Here are a few things to remember once you’ve successfully completed your internship or training program and returned to your home country:
- Remember to complete your Final Evaluation.
- Note that there is a separate Final Evaluation for those who extended their program.
- Remember to file your income tax returns. See our Tax Information section for more information.
- Utilize our alumni resources.
- Join the InterExchange Career Training USA Alumni Group on LinkedIn.
- Keep an eye out for emails from InterExchange regarding photo or video contests.
- Share your experience with others! Tell your friends and colleagues about InterExchange.
- Consider writing a blog post about your J-1 program that InterExchange could share with current and prospective participants! Contact us for more information.
- Check in with the U.S. consular section in your home country for information about J-1 alumni events.
Next: Safe Travels! »
About Us Stay Connected Important Program Documents Applying for the J-1 Visa U.S. Embassy/Consulate Interviewing Tips Arriving in the USA SEVIS Housing Information Compensation Social Security Tax Information Insurance Information Travel On the Job Workplace Problems or Concerns Important Program Information Program Extensions After Your Program Safe Travels!