All InterExchange Work & Travel USA students participate in one of two program types.
InterExchange Regional Managers and Local Representatives work with host employers to find applicants that help support seasonal needs. Based on the employer’s requests and the applicant’s qualifications, you will be able to view and select participants using the InterExchange Online Application. As participants sign up, you can view applications of participants who have expressed interest in your location and job type. Employers are able to search this database for qualified participants.
- No hiring costs
- Upload all your documents and choose your participants using the InterExchange online application
- Review full applications for participants who have applied to work for specific job types and locations
- We work with you personally and respond to your changing staffing needs
- Fixed arrival dates for your staff
- Access to pre-screened students from many countries during the recruitment process
- Accurate assessment of English skills and online videos that allow you to hear participants’ English-speaking abilities
- Hassle free: We screen the students for you
- Security: Be confident that the student you hire has the documentation to apply for a visa and has been properly screened for the program.
- Assistance with the social security application
Students who choose the Job Placement program have asked InterExchange to find the best possible job for them. Since there are a limited number of spots, this is a very competitive program. Once a student is accepted, InterExchange provides a student with a job placement.
The Self-Placement program is for host employers who already know whom they’d like to hire, or who prefer to hire candidates who contact them directly.
This program is ideal for employers who want to hire returning student staff. InterExchange Work & Travel USA provides applicants with the documents they need to apply for their J-1 Visa as well as 24-hour support. This program does not include assistance with the Social Security application or employer matching through InterExchange.
Some employers choose to hire a combination of students from both the Job Placement and Self-Placement programs. If you are unsure which program is right for you, please contact InterExchange. Our regional managers will be happy to discuss your hiring needs: 1.800.621.1202 or email@example.com.
International Recruitment Tours
InterExchange organizes international recruiting tours throughout the year to different regions of the world. We arrange for host employers to go overseas with our staff to recruit the best international student staff while discovering the unique cultures of students’ home countries up close. We offer tours of Europe, South America, and China as well as individual itineraries to different countries around the world to suit employers’ hiring goals.
NYC Virtual Recruitment Tours
If your schedule doesn’t allow you to join us on an International Recruitment Tour and your recruiting needs are smaller, consider attending a Virtual Recruitment Tour at our New York City office. Through video conferencing, you will interview candidates from our pool of pre-qualified applicants from around the world.
Travel, accommodations, dinner, sightseeing and entertainment are always included for our recruitment tours. For more information about our recruitment tour options, call us at 1.800.621.1202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiting minimums apply for participation in international and virtual recruitment tours. Contact our team at email@example.com to confirm recruiting minimums.