The InterExchange Work & Travel USA program is one of the best ways to experience life in the United States and spend your university break discovering what it's like to live, work, and travel in the USA. We know that the J-1 Visa process can be overwhelming and frustrating, that is why for over 50 years, InterExchange has helped students through the process making it possible for students to achieve their American dream.
In order to be eligible for direct sponsorship by InterExchange for the Work Travel Program, you must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 28
- A full-time university student actively pursuing a degree or other full-time course of study at an accredited institution
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- A first time participant of the Work & Travel Program in Summer 2019, and have a job offer to return to the same employer in Summer 2020
- A second time participant sponsored by InterExchange in 2019 and returning to the same employer in Summer 2020.