After Your Program
Here are a few things to remember once you’ve successfully completed your internship or training program and returned to your home country:
- Remember to complete your Final Evaluation. NOTE: that there is a separate Final Evaluation for those who extended their program.
- Remember to file your income tax returns. See our Tax Information section for more information.
- Utilize our alumni resources.
- Join the InterExchange Career Training USA Alumni Group on LinkedIn.
- Share your experience with others! Tell your friends and colleagues about InterExchange.
- Consider writing a blog post about your J-1 program that InterExchange could share with current and prospective participants! Contact us for more information.
- Check in with the U.S. consular section in your home country for information about J-1 alumni events.