Less than 20% of placements left! Want to work & travel in Canada? 🇨🇦 Sign up today! (for U.S. passport holders only)
Want to work & travel in Canada? 🇨🇦 Sign up today!
Share your adventures from a cultural immersion summer through American Adventure Quest now.

Which Travel Medical Insurance Should I Use?

If you’re a U.S. citizen traveling with InterExchange, you’re required to have travel medical insurance during your program.

Your policy should have:

  • coverage of at least $100,000
  • medical emergencies and evacuation
  • repatriation

We recommend a policy with a low (or zero) deductible, so you don’t have to pay much or anything out-of-pocket.

NOTE: some travel medical insurance providers have initial maximum durations of 180 days, but with the option to extend.

Affordable options to consider:

InterExchange is not an insurance broker or advisor. Please consult a professional insurance agent before making decisions regarding your travel medical insurance coverage.