- Three-night orientation upon arrival (2020 orientations suspended due to COVID-19)
- Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
- Screened host family matching
- Stipend of AUD $200-360 per week provided by host family
- End-of-program bonus of AUD $500 provided by host family
- Meals and private room provided by host family
- Live orientation for Sydney-area participants
- Optional meet-ups with other au pairs
- Childcare guide and other resources
- Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in Australia
- InterExchange t-shirt
We have an easy, online matching system where you’ll be able to connect with potential host families. Your initial committment will be six months. If you’d like to stay longer you can discuss this with your host family or we can match you with a new family at no additional cost. You can stay in Australia for up to a year.
Due to COVID-19, the three-night orienations upon arrival in Sydney are canceled for 2020. You will receive pre-departure resources and professional support in Australia throughout your program from our Australian partner.