Upload the nine items listed below to your online application.
- Character Reference [PDF]
- Child Care Reference (x2) [PDF]
- At least two, with child care hours adding up to at least 200.
- Program Specific Application [PDF]
- Medical Report [PDF]
- Driver’s License
- Most Recent Diploma
- High school or college diploma (if not finished high school you may upload a recent unofficial transcript).
- Passport Picture Page Copy
- If you do not yet have your passport, please upload the receipt indicating you’ve applied for one.
- Must be valid for at least six months beyond the end of your stay.
- Upload a few photos as a document or PDF to give prospective hosts a sense of who you are. Photos from child care roles are great, but not required.
- Dear Host Family Letter
- Short intro letter to prospective host families describing experience, interests, and motivation for joining the program. If you can write this in French, that’s ideal but not required.
Optional but Recommended: Self-Intro Video
- Share a short (30 to 60 seconds) self-introduction video on YouTube. Be creative!
After You Apply
Background Check: Once accepted you will will be invited to submit to a criminal background check, which can be done online.
Visa Information: (For long-term programs only) For placements exceeding 90 days, you must apply for a visa after you are matched with a family. In order to obtain a visa, additional documentation may be required. Once you’re matched, we’ll provide information to help you with this process.
If you have questions or need assistance completing your application please contact us at email@example.com or call 1.800.597.3675
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).