- Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
- Screened host family matching
- Stipend, meals, and private room provided by host family
- Contribution to Dutch language classes provided by host family
- Childcare guide and other resources
- Access to social outings with other au pairs
- Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in the Netherlands
- InterExchange t-shirt
Once your application is approved and we have a potential host family, we’ll send you some information to review as well as contact information for the family. You’ll be able to connect directly for a video chat (or several) before confirming any match. If for any reason you’re not comfortable with an initial host family suggested we’ll keep looking!
Connecting with other au pairs
Our Dutch partner organizes about 10 au pair outings per year. Some are free and others may require an entrance fee. These happen throughout the Netherlands and most participants join at least a couple. You’ll also be able to connect with any other participants placed in your region.