- Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
- Screened host family matching
- All-inclusive arrival orientation
- Stipend, meals, and private room provided by host family
- End-of-program bonus provided by host family
- Childcare guide and other resources
- Access to social outings with other au pairs
- Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in New Zealand
- InterExchange t-shirt
To get you started off on the right foot, our partners in Auckland hold a 2-day group orientation upon arrival.
You’ll receive airport transfer, two nights at the hotel, meals and lots of expert information. After that, your host family will either pick you up from the hotel, or help arrange travel to their home.
You’ll determine your start date with your host family, but you can find the 2019 orientation dates below.
- January 10-11, 24-25
- Jan 31-February 1, Feb 14-15
- March 14-15
- April 11-12
- May 16-17
- June 20-21
- July 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26
- August 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23
- September 5-6, 12-13, 26-27
- October 10-11, 24-25
- November 14-15
- December 12-13