- Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
- Screened host family matching
- All-inclusive arrival orientation
- Stipend, meals, and private room provided by host family
- End-of-program bonus provided by host family
- Childcare guide and other resources
- Access to social outings with other au pairs
- Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in New Zealand
- InterExchange t-shirt
To get you started off on the right foot, our partners in Auckland hold a 2-day group orientation upon arrival.
You’ll receive airport transfer, two nights at the hotel, meals and lots of expert information. After that, your host family will either pick you up from the hotel, or help arrange travel to their home.
You’ll determine your start date with your host family, but you can find the 2019 orientation dates below.
- May 16-17 (sign up by April 15)
- June 20-21 (sign up by April 26)
- July 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 (sign up by May 17)
- August 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23 (sign up by May 31)
- September 5-6, 12-13, 26-27 (sign up by June 14)
- October 10-11, 24-25 (sign up by June 28)
- November 14-15 (sign up by July 26)
- December 12-13 (sign up by August 30)