- Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
- Screened host family matching
- All-inclusive arrival orientation
- Stipend, meals, and private room provided by host family
- Four weeks of paid vacation + 11 days of paid leave for public holidays (12-month placements)
- End-of-program bonus provided by host family
- Childcare guide and other resources
- Access to social outings with other au pairs
- Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in New Zealand
- InterExchange t-shirt
To get you started off on the right foot, our partners in Auckland hold a 2-day group orientation upon arrival.
You’ll receive airport transfer, two nights at the hotel, meals and lots of expert information. After that, your host family will either pick you up from the hotel, or help arrange travel to their home.
|2020 Orientation Dates|
|July 9-10, 16-17, 23-24|
|August 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28|
|September 10-11, 24-25|