- Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
- Screened host family matching
- All-inclusive arrival orientation
- Stipend, meals, and private room provided by host family
- End-of-program bonus provided by host family
- Childcare guide and other resources
- Access to social outings with other au pairs
- Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in New Zealand
- InterExchange t-shirt
Matching and Travel
The matching process is easy! Our partner in New Zealand will contact you with potential host families to connect with. You'll likely speak with a few potential families before committing to one.
Your visa allows you to travel and work in New Zealand for up to one year. If you'd like to travel after your au pair placement, that's totally all right! Your visa also lets you work in other, seasonal jobs, in case you want to try something different after au pairing.
Connecting with other au pairs
Before traveling we'll invite you to join our Facebook group for participants in New Zealand. Once you arrive, our Kiwi partner agency can connect you with their large network of international au pairs. They offer periodic activities and play groups as a way to meet.