Upload the nine items listed below to your online application.
- Character Reference [PDF]
- Child Care Reference (x2) [PDF]
- At least two, with child care hours adding up to at least 200.
- Program Specific Application - Au Pair Spain Application [PDF]
- Medical Report [PDF]
- Driver’s License
- Most Recent Diploma
- High school or college diploma (if not finished high school you may upload a recent unofficial transcript).
- Passport Picture Page Copy
- If you do not yet have your passport, please upload the receipt indicating you've applied for one.
- Must be valid for at least six months beyond the end of your stay.
- Photo Collage
- Please upload a few photos to give prospective hosts a sense of who you are.
- Photos from child care roles are great, but not required.
- Dear Host Family Letter
- One-page intro letter written in English or Spanish to prospective host families describing experience, interests, motivations, etc.
Optional but Recommended: Self-Intro Video
- Share a short (30 to 60 seconds) self-introduction video on YouTube. Be creative!
After You Apply
Background Check: Once accepted you will will be invited to submit to a criminal background check, the cost of which is usually around $17, but can be higher in places with mandatory court fees, including New York State (where fees can be around $80 or more).
Proof of Insurance: Before traveling, all participants must possess international accident and sickness insurance that includes evacuation/repatriation coverage. You may wait until your placement is confirmed before emailing us proof of coverage.
If you have questions or need assistance completing your application please contact us at email@example.com or call 1.800.597.3675
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).