Upload the eight items listed below to your online application.
- Child Care Reference (x2) [PDF]
- At least two, with child care hours adding up to at least 200.
- Program Specific Application - Au Pair Spain Application [PDF]
- Medical Report [PDF]
- Driver’s License
- Most Recent Diploma
- High school or college diploma (if you haven't finished high school yet, you may upload a recent unofficial transcript).
- Passport Picture Page Copy
- If you don't have your passport yet, please upload the receipt indicating you've applied for one.
- Must be valid for at least six months beyond the end of your stay.
- Upload a few photos to give prospective hosts a sense of who you are. Photos from child care roles are great, but not required.
- Dear Host Family Letter
- Short intro letter to prospective host families describing experience, interests, etc.
Optional but Recommended: Self-Intro Video
- Share a short (30 to 60 seconds) self-introduction video on YouTube. Be creative!
After You Apply
Background Check: Once accepted you will will be invited to submit to a criminal background check, which can be done online.
Proof of Insurance: Before traveling, all participants must possess international accident and sickness insurance that includes evacuation/repatriation coverage. You may wait until your placement is confirmed before emailing us proof of coverage.
If you have questions or need assistance completing your application please contact us at email@example.com or call 1.800.597.3675
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).