Benefits of Au Pairing with InterExchange
Being an InterExchange Au Pair has so many personal and financial benefits. The Au Pair USA program allows you to live and work in the USA and gain valuable experience. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect.
- A minimum weekly stipend paid by your host family of at least $197.75 per week
- Room and board provided by your host family
- Two weeks of paid vacation (11 days)
- $500 Educational allowance to take educational classes at a college or university
- Round-trip airfare from your home country to the USA
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Improve your English. Quickly become fluent as you speak English every day.
- Travel and explore different areas of the U.S. The opportunities are endless!
- Become more independent. Open yourself to new opportunities and experiences.
- Make new friends. Meet Americans, other au pairs, and bond with your host family.
- Learn a new culture. Discover American culture and share your own.
- Gain international work experience. Improve your CV and future career prospects.