Upload the seven items listed below to your online application.
- Program Specific Application [PDF]
- Character Reference [PDF]
- Medical Report [PDF]
- Dear Host Family Letter
- One-page intro letter to prospective families describing your experience, interests, and motivation for joining the program.
- Most Recent Diploma or College Transcripts
- Passport Picture Page Copy
- A copy of the passport photo page. Your passport must be valid at least 6 months past your proposed program end date.
- Upload a few photos (preferably saved into a PDF) to give prospective families a sense of your personality.
Optional but Recommended: Self-Intro Video
- Share a short (30 to 60 seconds) self-intro video on YouTube. Be creative!
After you apply, you will need to provide the following additional documents:
Background Check: Once accepted you’ll be invited to submit a criminal background check. It’s free and can be done online.
Proof of Insurance: Before traveling, all participants must possess international accident and sickness insurance that includes evacuation/repatriation coverage. We’ll share affordable options for you to consider. convenience. You may wait until your placement is confirmed before emailing us proof of coverage.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to download and view these materials. Install Adobe Reader (free).