Prices include homestay accommodation Sunday - Saturday, breakfast and dinner each day, and airport pickup. Homestay rooms are shared or you may upgrade to a private room (add $25/week).
Small group class (4 hours/day)
Small group classes have a maximum of 8 students and usually less. Classes take place Monday - Friday for a total of 20 hours/week. Your group assignment will be determined by a brief placement exam Monday morning.
Private class (4 hours/day)
Private lessons are more intensive and good if you have specific learning goals.
6-hour combination of classes
This option includes 4 hours of group classes plus 2 hours of private classes each day for a total of 30 hours/week.
La Antigua, Guatemala
|Duration||Small Group||Private||6-Hour Combo|
Note regarding group classes: In the unlikely event that you are the only student at your level, any two hours of group lessons will be replaced with one hour of private lessons. This is rare.
- Pickup from Guatemala City airport on Sunday
- Orientation meeting Monday morning
- Language classes Monday through Friday
- Homestay accommodation until the final Saturday of your program
- Breakfast and dinner every day
- Language exchanges and social activities
- 24-hour emergency line
- Pre-departure and alumni support