When you’re embarking on an international adventure, it’s good to know that help is just a phone call away. You’ll be supported throughout your journey.
If you have questions as you consider the program just let us know! Once you sign up you’ll be contacted by the local team and will have a point person there to communicate with as you prepare. You’ll also receive pre-departure resources and detailed arrival information before you travel.
On Your Program
English-speaking program staff work from the school location seven days per week and maintain a 24-hour emergency phone, so support is always available. The staff can assist you with logistical questions, or give you tips for exploring the area before and after class and during weekends.
The school has space to study, computers and free wifi, free coffee and tea, and great hang-out space for meeting friends. Weekly free activities like salsa or cooking lessons are also available, and you can check our monthly activities calendar for ideas on connecting with students and travelers.
Your program fee covers all of the following
- Classes focused on speaking and listening, with teachers who attend to your personal goals
- Opportunities to connect with local English learners for English-Spanish language exchanges
- Optional group cultural activities
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your accommodation
- Access to the school seven days per week, and free coffee on campus
- Pre-departure support, orientation, and help when you need it from school staff
- A range of affordable accommodation options including highly recommended host family stays