Free to apply
Once accepted, half the program fee is due to start the school matching process.
The fee covers the administrative costs of running the program, including pre-departure support, placement in a vetted school where your contract will be honored, airport pickup, five-day orientation, and in-country support from our Thai partner.
- Monthly salary of at least 28,000 Thai Baht
- 30,000 baht for TEFL-holders and 33,000 for participants with teaching degrees
- Placement in a vetted school
- Pre-departure resources, including sample lesson plans
- Arrival orientation and accommodation
- Transport from orientation to your school
- Rent-free accommodation
- Local support in Thailand, including 24/7 emergency line
- Inclusion in InterExchange’s Facebook group to connect with fellow teachers in Thailand
- Alumni support
- Visa (currently $80)
- Travel medical insurance (We’ll provide affordable options for you to consider before you depart)