Start by completing our easy online enrollment. You don't have to fill it all out in one sitting—your information will be saved as you go!
We'll contact you within a few business days to schedule an interview.
You'll learn within two weeks if you've been accepted.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 27
- One Semester: June 11, 2018 - end of September 2018
- Two Semesters: June 11, 2018 - end of March 2019
Application Deadline: Friday, August 3
- One Semester: early October 2018 - end of March 2019
- Two Semesters: early October 2018 - end of September 2019
2. Receive Your School Placement
Once you're accepted, we'll start the school matching process, which can take a few weeks. You will receive school and accommodation details about one month before the program starts, and in some cases earlier depending on application review timelines for each school.
You can connect with a dedicated school coordinator prior to departure. This is usually the head of the English department or an English teacher.
You will receive instructions for getting the visa required to teach in Thailand, and purchasing your flights.