InterExchange is pleased to provide these resources about our Trainee USA program. You can also visit Cultural Compass, where you can learn about American culture and explore activities and sites by region and state.
- Resources & Forms for Applicants
- Budgeting/Finance/Cost of Living
- Transportation in the U.S.
- Housing Information
- SEVIS, Taxes & Social Security
- Health & Safety
- Culture Shock
- Traveling During Your Program
- Alumni Resources
- J-2 Visa Information
- Program Extensions
- Social Media Community
- Tax Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Handbooks & Guides
- Participant Handbook – All of the rules and requirements for your participation in the Trainee USA program.
- Inside the USA Guide – A helpful resource about life in the USA.
Please also see our Important Definitions for Trainee USA.