Work & Travel Canada 2019 is sold out.
Check out the Work & Travel Canada Young Professional program!
2020 Program Fee
- Personal support from friendly staff
- Program handbook
- Orientation session in either Toronto or Vancouver (optional)
- Members' job database: job listings throughout Canada
- Access to social activities
- Facebook groups to help you connect
- Work permit information
- Fees paid directly to International Experience Canada and Citizenship and Immigration ($250 CAD)
- Travel health insurance (required)
- Costs for traveling to and from Canada
- Funds to support yourself during your transition to life in Canada. You should have access to at least $2,500 CAD and be prepared to show proof of this when entering Canada.
Please note that InterExchange is not an immigration specialist or visa service provider. Your $495 payment covers the program fees for InterExchange and SWAP for the items indicated above, but it is up to you to actually obtain the appropriate visa and/or work permit needed for your program. We will provide general information about this process along the way.