Our program fee is $395, which will provide you with resources and ongoing support.
How much money should I bring with me at the start?
You should have access to at least $2,500 CAD and be prepared to show proof of this at the time of applying with International Experience Canada.
What other costs should I prepare for?
- Fees paid directly to International Experience Canada and Citizenship and Immigration ($250 CAD)
- Travel health insurance (required)
- Costs for traveling to and from Canada
- Funds to support yourself during your transition to life in Canada
How much do housing, transportation, and food cost in Canada?
- A room in a shared house or apartment usually costs $400 to $700 CAD per month.
- Transit passes generally cost between $80 to $134 CAD per month.
- Groceries should cost around $35 to $60 CAD per month.