- Group discounts available
What This Includes
- 5 nights of accommodation upon arrival
- Job recruitment assistance
- Guaranteed job interview for hotel industry
- Waived admission for one group activity, with free activities also available periodically
- Visa included for 5-month program
- Access to Dublin support and resource center
- Access to social media group
- Mail service
- Resume service
- Support from alumni
- Luggage storage
- InterExchange T-shirt
- The incomparable personal and professional development that comes with living, working, and traveling abroad!
- The national minimum wage in Ireland is currently €10.10/hour and many participants earn between €11 and €16/hour.
Other Costs to Consider
- Travel medical insurance
- Irish Residence Permit (€300)
- Personal spending money recommended ($4,000)
- If you’re traveling for more than five months you’ll need to arrange your own work authorization ($350 - $370). We’ll provide information on the process.