Beware of Scams
InterExchange wishes to warn partners about various fraudulent activities that are being committed in the name of InterExchange through different fraud schemes. Please note that:
- InterExchange only corresponds using email addresses from the domain interexchange.org.
- International Cooperators that partner with InterExchange are thoroughly and rigorously vetted and are submitted to the U.S. Department of State on our Foreign Entity Report. We do not work with sub-agents.
- InterExchange only accepts and processes applications through our Online Application System https://app.interexchange.org/
Interested in becoming a participant in the Work & Travel USA program? The first step is to speak with an agency in your home country. You can find your international cooperator below.
If we do not list an agency in your home country, then unfortunately we are unable to sponsor your visa. Please visit the BridgeUSA website for a list of other sponsors.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Intercultura de Centroamerica AFP, S.A.
- ISC Connection Group
- InterExchange, Inc.
- Queenstown Resort College