Eligibility and selection
Participants must be:
- 18 years old at program start date.
- Legal to work in the U.S.
- Enrolled full-time or recently graduated from an accredited U.S. high school.
- Enrolled to attend a college, university, or other higher-education institution in the Fall of 2018.
- Committed to participating in the cultural and professional development aspects of the program.
All qualified applicants will be contacted by InterExchange to begin the interview and placement process.
Duration of participation
Work & Culture USA Program participants must be able to commit to between 8-12 weeks during summer vacation. Program start dates are flexible. Programs can begin as early as May 15.
April 15, 2018