Services provided by InterExchange
- Job placement with one of five trusted host employers
- Arrangement of local housing at or very near the job site
- Support throughout the application and interview process
- In-depth orientation
- Regular check-ins and 24-hour support throughout the program
- Cultural and reflective activities with international peers
- Professional development opportunities
Based in New York City, InterExchange is a leading nonprofit cultural exchange organization. We have 50 years of experience connecting young people from around the world with life-changing international cultural exchange opportunities. We are designated by the U.S. Department of State to administer five J-1 Exchange Visitor Programs.
More than 300,000 young people have taken part in one of our exchange programs over the past half century.