Submissions are now closed for the Summer 2023 season
The InterExchange Work & Travel USA program is one of the best ways for Jamaican university students to experience life in the United States and spend the university break discovering what it's like to live, work, and travel in the USA. We know that the J-1 Visa process can be overwhelming and frustrating, that is why for over 50 years, InterExchange has helped students through the process making it possible for students to achieve their American dream.
In order to be eligible for direct sponsorship by InterExchange for the Summer Work Travel program, you must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 28
- A full-time university student actively pursuing a degree or other full-time course of study at an accredited institution
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- You must have completed a Summer Work Travel program in a previous summer season
- You may choose to submit your own approvable job offer to return to a previous host employer or join our matching system to be matched with a new host for 2023
What Our Participants Are Saying
I'm having a great time and meeting loads of new people.
— Mary Kate Q.
I feel that I grew up more than I expected in this experience.
— Maria G.
Every week just seems to get better and better.