What you get
What's Not Included in the Program Fee
- Internship placement
- $185 required visa fee, paid directly to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate if approved for sponsorship by InterExchange. (This fee is set by the U.S. government and subject to change).
- Round-trip airfare (est. $700-$1500)
- Transportation to/from the airport to your host city
- Housing in the U.S.
- Transportation in the U.S.
- Entertainment and/or other personal expenses
- Medical expenses not covered by your accident & sickness insurance plan
- Miscellaneous fees applying to some participants