InterExchange – 170-hour Online TEFL Course Terms and Conditions
As a student in an InterExchange Online TEFL Course provided by the International TEFL Academy, I am aware that my participation is contingent upon my understanding and agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
(1) I attest that all information provided in my enrollment documents is true to the best of my knowledge.
(2) InterExchange offers advice regarding my enrollment in the 170-hour online TEFL course provided by the International TEFL Academy. InterExchange is not the course provider.
(3) InterExchange offers enrollment in the course at a special fee, which is non-negotiable and subject to the refund, transfer, and cancellation policies stated in the International TEFL Academy Terms and Conditions.
(4) InterExchange reserves the right to refuse any applicant that InterExchange does not deem appropriate to accept in the general interests of the course.
(5) InterExchange will do its best to determine the suitability of the online TEFL course for a prospective participant. However, InterExchange makes no guarantee as to the suitability of the course for any participant.
(6) Participation in the course does not guarantee me a placement in an InterExchange program.