Optional pre-travel job placement service: $295
- Personal support from friendly staff
- Program handbook
- Pre-arrival orientation (virtual)
- Arrival orientation (virtual or in the Toronto or Vancouver support centers)
- Members’ job database: job listings throughout Canada
- Access to social activities
- Facebook groups to help you connect
- Work permit information
- Pre-travel job placement (if adding this optional service)
- Fees paid directly to International Experience Canada and Citizenship and Immigration ($261 CAD)
- Travel health insurance (required)
- Costs for traveling to and from Canada
- Funds to support yourself during your transition to life in Canada. You should have access to at least $2,500 CAD and be prepared to show proof of this when entering Canada.
Please note that InterExchange is not an immigration specialist or visa service provider. Your payment to InterExchange covers the program fees for InterExchange and SWAP for the items indicated above, but it is up to you to actually obtain the appropriate visa and/or work permit needed for your program. We will provide general information about this process along the way.