How it works
Please complete our online form and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you have and set up a phone call if you’d like. There’s no fee to complete the form but once you fill it out, you’ll have the ability to reserve a spot on the program by paying a $250 deposit towards the program fee.
1. Day 1 - Welcome to the United Kingdom
- Meet your Tour Leader at Heathrow airport, transfer via London Underground to your accommodation to get checked in and have an initial briefing.
- Stroll to the vibrant and picturesque St. Katherine’s Dock for a welcome dinner and short orientation walk with your group leader.
2. Day 2 - Globe Theatre Tour, Workshop, & West End Show
- Take in the scene at St. Paul’s cathedral and walk across the iconic Millenium Bridge before a guided tour of the Globe Theatre, a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse designed in 1599 where many of Shakespeare’s plays were performed.
- Head to Covent Garden for a lunch break and explore the historic market and shops. In the afternoon, you’ll take part in an exciting theater workshop led by experienced actors.
- Enjoy a group dinner and your first West End theater production.
3. Day 3 - Stonehenge & Bath
- Day-trip! Visit the world famous prehistoric monument of Stonehenge where a guide will walk you through the ancient landscape and provide insight into Neolithic life.
- Continue to the historic city of Bath to explore the Roman Baths. Time permitting, stroll the quaint streets and shops of Bath town center before heading back to London for dinner.
4. Day 4 - Tower of London, Traditional Lunch, British Museum, & Theater Performance
- Visit the Tower of London where you will learn the history of this fascinating castle and see the incredible Crown Jewels!
- Enjoy a traditional Sunday roast lunch, then wander the architecturally renowned British Museum dedicated to human history, art, and culture with incredible artifacts and relics from all over the world!
- In the evening, attend a second West End theater production.
5. Day 5 - Stratford upon Avon & Oxford
- After breakfast, head to Stratford-upon-Avon for a guided tour of the childhood home of Shakespeare and of the Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre.
- On the way back to London, stop in the university town of Oxford, the oldest English-speaking university in the World. Many of England’s thinkers and writers have attended Oxford including Sir Walter Raleigh and Dr. Seuss, as well as modern day prime ministers. You’ll have a private walking tour.
- Group dinner and overnight stay back in London.
6. Day 6 - Westminster, Victoria & Albert Museum, and Theater Performance
- Enjoy a Thames River cruise and guided tour of some of London’s finest and most famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. James’ Palace and St. James’ park.
- Take a short journey to South Kensington for a tour of the Victoria & Albert Museum, the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design, housing a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects.
- For your final evening, enjoy a farewell dinner together and a final West End theater experience.
7. Day 7 - Return home
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Program Fee: $2,750
$250 is due to reserve a place. The remainder is paid leading up to the program.
There is no registration fee.
- Seasoned trip leader traveling with the group from start to finish
- Whatsapp group created prior to travel
- Pre-departure resources including a packing list, health and safety information, location details, and more
- In-country orientation and welcome dinner
- Transportation (mostly public within London and private for excursions)
- Accommodation in locally-run hotels and hostels
- Breakfast and dinner each day (arrival day includes dinner and departure day includes breakfast)
- Two West End theater productions
- West End walking tour
- Westminster walking tour
- Tour of V & A museum
- Globe theatre tour
- Theater workshop
- Tour of Tate Modern
- Stonehenge tour
- Entrance to Roman baths and fashion museum
- Walking tour of Stratford upon Avon
- River cruise ticket
- Entrance to Tower of London
- Tour of the British Museum
- Travel medical insurance and 24-hour emergency support
- International flights
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, optional activities, etc.)
Payment and refund policy
We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance coverage at the time of making your initial payment to hedge against any unforeseen circumstances preventing you from traveling.
A Note on Pricing
As a nonprofit organization committed to creating accessible intercultural experiences, InterExchange sets pricing carefully. In addition to everything listed under What’s Included, your program fee covers the costs of program design, site visits, application review, one-to-one advising, and other program administration.
Your next big European adventure awaits
Sign up for the journey of a lifetime in the U.K.