Complete all items in the list below and upload them to your online application.
- Character Reference [PDF]
- Medical Report [PDF]
- Must be hand signed by a doctor.
- Program Specific Application - Teach English in Italy [PDF]
- Copy of Diploma or University Transcripts
- Unofficial transcripts acceptable.
- Passport Picture Page Copy
- If you do not yet have your passport, please upload the receipt indicating you’ve applied for one.
- Must be valid for at least six months beyond the end of your stay.
- Upload a few photos as a document or PDF. This can include photos depicting you with children you’ve worked with, friends and/or family or you in specific contexts.
- 30-second video selfie
- Briefly introduce yourself and why you are interested in the program; this is an opportunity to express your enthusiasm!
- Cell phone quality is fine.
- Email it to the program coordinator or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Fee: $1,095
Before You Travel
Background Check: Once accepted, you will be invited to submit a criminal background check, which can be done online.
Proof of Insurance: Before traveling, all participants must possess international accident and sickness insurance that includes evacutation/repatriation coverage. You may wait until your placement is confirmed before emailing us proof of coverage.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).e Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).