Complete all items in the list below and upload them to your online application.
- Character Reference [PDF]
- Medical Report [PDF]
- Must be hand signed by a doctor.
- Program Specific Application - Teach English in Italy [PDF]
- Copy of Diploma or University Transcripts
- Passport Picture Page Copy
- If you do not yet have your passport, please upload the receipt indicating you've applied for one.
- Must be valid for at least six months beyond the end of your stay.
- Photo Collage
- This can include photos depicting you with children you’ve worked with, friends and/or family or you in specific contexts.
- 30-second video selfie
- Briefly introduce yourself and why you are interested in the program; this is an opportunity to express your enthusiasm!
- Cell phone quality is fine.
- Email it to the program coordinator or to [email protected]
Program Fee: $1,295
Before You Travel
Background Check: Once accepted, you will be invited to submit a criminal background check, the cost of which is usually around $17, but can be higher in places with mandatory court fees, including New York State (where fees can be around $80 or more).
Proof of Insurance: Before traveling, all participants must possess international accident and sickness insurance that includes evacutation/repatriation coverage. You may wait until your placement is confirmed before emailing us proof of coverage.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).e Reader to download and view these materials. Click here to install Adobe Reader (free).