No registration fee
$250 is due to hold your space. The remainder is paid leading up to the program.
- Seasoned trip leader traveling with the group from start to finish
- Online meet-and-greet before traveling (optional)
- Pre-departure resources including a packing list, health and safety information, location details, and more
- In-country orientation and welcome dinner
- Transportation (mostly public within London and private for excursions)
- Accommodation in locally-run hotels and hostels
- Breakfast and dinner each day (arrival day includes dinner and departure day includes breakfast)
- Two West End theater productions
- West End walking tour
- Westminster walking tour
- Tour of V & A museum
- Globe theatre workshop
- Tour of Tate Modern
- Stonehenge tour
- Entrance to Roman baths and fashion museum
- Walking tour of Stratford upon Avon
- River cruise ticket
- Entrance to Tower of London
- Tour of the British Museum
- Travel medical insurance and 24-hour emergency support
- International flights
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, optional activities, etc.)
Payment and refund policy
We strongly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance coverage at the time of making your initial payment to hedge against any unforeseen circumstances preventing you from traveling.
A Note on Pricing
As a nonprofit organization committed to creating accessible intercultural experiences, InterExchange sets pricing carefully. In addition to everything listed under What’s Included, your program fee covers the costs of program design, site visits, application review, one-to-one advising, and other program administration.
We welcome the chance to discuss creative ways you can both fund your program and maximize your positive impact in the United Kingdom, such as creating a FundMyTravel page.