Less than 20% of placements left! Want to work & travel in Canada? 🇨🇦 Sign up today! (for U.S. passport holders only)
Want to work & travel in Canada? 🇨🇦 Sign up today!
Share your adventures from a cultural immersion summer through American Adventure Quest now.

The J-2 Visa​

For spouses or underaged children of J-1 Visa holders

About the J-2 Visa

If you are the spouse or a child (under the age of 21) of a J-1 Visa applicant, you may qualify to join the J-1 holder in the U.S. as a J-2 dependent. In order for InterExchange to process your paperwork and issue J-2 Visa sponsorship, we will need the following documents:

Please note that while applying and arriving to the U.S. with the J-1 holder will expedite our approval process, it is possible for dependents to receive sponsorship after a J-1 has already been approved and arrived in the U.S.