$100 is paid when you sign up. The remainder is due prior to finalizing your booking. Please see our refund policy.
- Job pre-placement service: $145
- Surf camp add-on including 2 extra nights in Sydney and 4 nights at Surf Camp location by Seven-Mile Beach: $545
- Additional nights of accommodation in Sydney (including breakfast): $30
- Airport shuttle upon arrival
- Four nights of accommodation including breakfast (additional nights can be added optionally)
- Orientation session covering the job search, traveling, and more
- Personal consultation regarding your job search
- Activities including a beach walk and city tour
- Members’ lounge in Sydney
- Resume review
- Help setting up your bank account, tax ID, and local phone service
- Mail holding and forwarding services
- Pre-departure and alumni support
- Travel medical insurance
- Personal spending money
- Work and Holiday Visa (AUD $510) - This is obtained online and we’re available to answer any questions you have.
- Australia’s mininum wage is AUD $21.38/hour. Based on Australia’s laws, individuals under 21 can be paid less but there is a high demand for seasonal employees so there are normally many opportunities to earn upwards of AUD $22/hour.
- Some jobs may adjust pay if accommodation is included, for example at resorts. In such cases, the accommodation provided is usually much more afforable than booking your own.
- Please note that it can take a few weeks to get set up with a job and you will want to have ample time to travel and enjoy Australia! Please budget accordingly.